Apr 20, 2013

Joy Comes in the Morning

,
Another one of those days. You know those days when everything just seems gray and blah. I'm usually an optimist, but sometimes, just sometimes I don't feel like being all cheery. 

Yesterday I believed God for something and I kept my hopes up 'til the eleventh hour, however at the end of the day, it didn't go down how I'd hoped. I know God's ways are not my ways, and I know that God's got my back and it will all work out in the end. But sometimes what I know in my head needs to convince and convict my heart. Ever been there?

I battle and deal with everyday stresses like anybody else. Everything from insecurities, loneliness, money, and just being assured of my place on this earth. We all have a purpose, and God promises us a life more abundant. There are just days when that seems more apparent than others. 

I'm sure you all have had those kind of days, those days that Monica sings about in her song, lol. But just know that joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5).

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Joy Comes in the Morning”

Post a Comment