Apr 22, 2013

Earth Day... Everyday

,
Today's Earth day, and I have to admit that I'm not as caring for our green planet as I should be. I think my contribution to the earth goes as far as recycling, lol. I should be more pro-active I guess although I'm not sure what exactly that would entail. Any tips? 

I do think it's important though that we care for this earth, cause it's the only one we've got. What we do to it is what our children and grand-babies have to live with. So if not for us, then for them. I know it's easy to say, what can little ol' me do to change and affect anything, specially on something as big as this planet. However every little bit helps. If everyone just does their small part, I'm sure progress can at least start. My frugal self realized that a lot of "green" alternatives actually save me money which is always a good thing :) 

Didn't mean to start preaching about going green, however it holds true that where we invest our love, we invest our life. So on a more personal note, invest your love (time, money, etc) on what matters and makes a difference in your life. It could be your family, your hobbies, or your dreams & ambitions. Just as there's only one planet, you only have one life. Make it count and get the most out of it. I've come to realize that investing in these areas comes at cost, namely loss of sleep, lol. But if you're doing what you always wanted to do, how much of a loss is it really? (Interesting trivia: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Danielle Steel (Author) all work off of 4 hours of sleep! Source: www.unmaskingthemillionaires.com )

Hope everyone had a good start to this week otherwise. Love y'all!!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Earth Day... Everyday”

Post a Comment