Mar 22, 2013

That's What Friends Are For

,
I just got back from hanging out with my girlfriend and it made me realize the importance of good friends in your life. I don't necessarily have an army of friends, I actually have nothing like an army of friends, but I thank God for the few I have.

I think in order to have good friends you need to be a good friend. It's easy to want someone to be there for you, have your back, to laugh & cry with, but are you available to be that person to someone else? I read somewhere that the best way to make friends is to be interested in someone else rather than getting someone to be interested in you.

Examine your character and see if you'd like to be your own friend. In fact you should be your own best friend cause self-love is vital in your journey to joy and success as you need to believe that you are worth it all to attract it all.

Hope you have great weekend ahead.
Bless y'all!

0 comments to “That's What Friends Are For”

Post a Comment