Mar 20, 2013

Spring Forward

,

Have you ever asked yourself, "Is there an END to all this?!" I just did. My laptop which I've been using to write my posts on has some internet connection hick-ups. It can't locate or repair the IP address and I've googled and googled, tried and tried some more to rectify the issue, but to no avail. I'm taking it as a sign that God has a new laptop for me, lol. On the upside, our desktop is way faster (my laptop is from the stone-ages, like literarily; well 2005, which might as well be the stone-ages in the world of technology & IT, lol) so the process of posting is much faster now :)

Now that I've vented, lol, what I wanted to share with you guys today, on this first day of spring (albeit it looks like a snow village outside, smh), that this season is all about fresh new beginnings. This is the season when new things grow and begin to bloom, so why not you?

I know new years is often the time of year when everyone wants to reinvent themselves, but by this time of year most people have broken their resolutions anyways, so take this opportunity to spring into someone fresh/er. (Or you could just get some spring cleaning underway, lol). At the end of the day, it's all about feeling great about yourself, so do just that.

Stay blessed!!

0 comments to “Spring Forward”

Post a Comment