Feb 11, 2013

Think Happy, Be Happy!

,
Yesterday I touched on the fact that the Law of Attraction states that the more you're appreciative, the more things to be appreciative about will come your way.  So today when I came across The Secret Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne (www.thesecret.tv), I thought I'd share it with you as it touches on the same topic. The following are not my words, but from the Facebook status found here: https://www.facebook.com/thesecret?ref=stream.

You have to be happy now to bring happiness into your life through the law of attraction.  It's a simple formula: happiness attracts happiness. Yet people use so many excuses as to why they can't be happy.  They use excuses of debt, excuses of health, excuses of relationships, and all sorts of excuses as to why they can't use this simple formula. But the formula is the law.  No matter what the excuse, unless you begin to feel happy, you cannot attract more happiness. The law of attraction is saying to you, "be happy, and as long as you keep doing that, I will fill your day with a continuous stream of people, events, and circumstances that will bring you happiness."  Does that sound like a fair deal?

Trust me when I say that I know what hardships and heartache feel like.  And it's OK and more than normal to feel pain.  In fact it's impossible to go through life and not feel hurt and pain.  I read somewhere though that certain things come into our life so we know what we don't want. May sound weird, but think about it, would you know how much squeaky cabinet doors would get on your last nerve if you never had them? Another known quote, 'If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.'  So go on and be Happy!

0 comments to “Think Happy, Be Happy!”

Post a Comment