Sep 26, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy

,
Hey everyone! Not such an early morning today. Had an early appointment this morning which had me out of the house first thing, so I didn't get a chance to blog.

Hope everyone's had a wonderful day all the same. Mine's been good and productive. Got to enjoy some beautiful weather today. It's been really nice the past couple of days and it's apparently going to stay for the rest of the week. 

Right now I'm nibbling on some chocolate which I have to say is something I love. The house is nice and quiet, me and my chocolate, it's one of those small things in life that put the biggest smile on my face. 

I believe it's important to find joy in the small things in life because they all add up and make your life. You don't really buy a house everyday or get married everyday, or whatever else you've found great joy in. That's why you have to make every moment count. Life is what you make it. That's why it's so important that we choose the correct attitude to get something (positive) out of life. Regardless of your attitude you will get something out of life, it just might not be what you want. There's a quote that goes "Your attitude will determine your altitude" ~Zig Ziglar.  This is true in every sense of the word because how far you go, how wealthy you are, is solely dependent on your definition of the word, i.e. your attitude. 

For someone, having "arrived" means owning a small cute house with a white picket fence. For someone else it's being the CEO of a billion dollar company. No one defines your happiness but you. So go on, go and make yourself happy :)

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Post a Comment