May 18, 2013

One Step at a Time, One Day at a Time

,
Hey Lovlies! Hope your weekend is fab thus far. Needless to say I'm enjoying mine :)

This blog post was originally going to be about me announcing that I won't be publishing posts on weekends anymore. And the reason was that I have fewer readers during the weekend. In a discouraging moment I figured why bother write if only a handful are reading? But for some reason I couldn't finish the post. 

Courtesy of quotesandimages.com
I kept coming back to the conclusion that even if I only have one reader, I just might have the encouraging word that they need. I can't be hung up on numbers, that's not why I'm here. I mean, sure, it would be awesome to have 100 readers any given day, but that's not my main goal. 

I've heard preachers say that they would go just as hard, and just as engaging, if they were preaching to 10,000 or 10. Whether this is true or not is besides the point. I want to be just as engaging regardless of my number of readers.

The bible does say that obedience is better than sacrifice, and me starting this blog was because of a nudge in my spirit to do so. Until I get the opposite nudge, I'm going to keep going :) 

Love and Bless Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “One Step at a Time, One Day at a Time”

Post a Comment