Apr 1, 2013

April Fool

,
My Easter Monday has been nice and quiet. I enjoyed doing basically nothing. Today's also April fools, but considering that it was a holiday there's been little to no opportunity to be fooled. A few people tried on social media, but pretty much everything posted was scrutinized, lol.

I wasn't always the type to scrutinize peoples intentions or words. I simply took (almost) everything at face-value. For this I got pegged as gullible, however I think that one should be able to take someone at their word. Moving to North America though has me a bit more precautious, lol. (Sweden, back in the day at least, was pretty much harmless). Honesty though is the one thing that's vital in every relationship, romantic or otherwise.

I find that what personally works best for me is to be an honest person and I trust that the people I interact with are the same. I realize that this isn't always the case, however I just believe that karma will pay them back if they have bad intentions. Now there is a difference between believing and trusting someone, from being down right foolish. Don't go jumping in a strangers' car believing they'll get you home safe and sound. However some people question everyone's motive and I don't think one is able to fully enjoy life that way. At the end of the day we're only accountable for our own actions and motives. And karma works both ways, if you're a genuine person, you'll attract genuine people in your life.

And with that, remember that honesty is always the best policy :)

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “April Fool”

Post a Comment