Mar 9, 2013

Diva on a Dime

,
Spring is in the air!!! I'm beyond ecstatic, as you may know I'm not a fan of winter at all. Anyways, I enjoyed a nice walk with the hubby and took in as much of the sunshine as I could.

Back indoors, I've been online for the past hour or so looking for some new spring/back-to-work outfits. Your girl is on a budget and so I figured I might get more bang for my buck online. I've been apprehensive about online shopping in the past, particularly eBay. I don't know, there was just something about paying for something in advance and trusting that the seller will ship my stuff, that had me on the edge. But I've done my homework, and will only by from "trusted sellers" with great reviews. Also found other good online stores. I want to return from mat-leave looking fabulous, lol.

Just because I'm not in the position to go crazy at Nordstom's (or Macy's) doesn't mean I'm resorted to looking like a bum. No ma'am! Know what you want, and go get it. Where there's a will, there's a way. And my will is to look blessed because that's what I am :)

Bless y'all!

0 comments to “Diva on a Dime”

Post a Comment