Sep 24, 2013

Counting your Blessings

,
Courtesy of Pinterest.com
Good-morning!! Hope the start to everyones' week was great. Another day, another dollar... or so they say. It's so easy for each day to just pass us by. It's like we're on auto pilot and just go through the motions, like mice on a wheel everyday is almost a carbon copy of the day before. 

Although the days may seem identical they're not. God's mercy and grace is new every morning. A Facebook post I came across yesterday stated to list all the things you are grateful for everyday. I even think it said to list 100 things. A while ago Oprah mentioned to keep a gratitude journal and list all the things you're grateful for. My first thought was that after about 4 days, how do you come up with new things to be grateful for when everyday looks the same? 3 or 4 new things sure, but more than that? Lol. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but try coming up with 100 new things everyday for 1 week. Some of you may find it easier than others, but I definitely think it's an exercise that I could benefit from. It will force you to look for the good in everything, regardless of how things appear.

To further confirm that this is the message that I was to share with you guys today, I received an email from The Secret Scrolls, an email subscription from Rhonda Byrne, creator of "The Secret" which stated the following: 

Never let a day pass without looking for the good, feeling the good within you, praising, appreciating, blessing, and being grateful.

So with that, I pray you all have a tremendously amazing Tuesday :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Counting your Blessings ”

Post a Comment