Aug 15, 2013

Life's A Journey - Finding My Way

,
I'm baaack... I know I've been gone for a while and I felt the need to take some time for me to just regroup and sort things out in my head. In the week that I've been gone I've actually lost my job, and though logic says I now have more time to blog, I just wasn't finding the interest (honesty for you). Not that I don't care about you my lovely readers, but it simply wasn't there.

I want to encourage and uplift you guys and at the time I needed that myself and didn't necessarily know, or didn't feel like putting on the "be positive" hat. This clearly goes against what I believe and have heard, that if we always did what we "feel" like doing, we won't do much at all. I know much in life requires discipline and the maturity to keep doing what you believe and know to be true and necessary even though you don't feel like it at the time. Consistency is everything. 

So I'm back now and I'll be blogging here as I continue my journey to figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do with myself. I always knew there was more to me than a 9-5, and no one truly "makes it" working a 9-5 alone. I just thought that my departure from the corporate world would be on my terms and not someone else's. 

Courtesy of livingoutsidethestacks.com
At the end of the day I know that God has a specific plan for each and everyone of us, and I proclaim that all things work together for my good. It's just an adjustment to be out of work when I've pretty much been working since I was 16. Due to certain circumstances I can't return to work for some time and so I'm left to figure out what to with myself and my time. 

Yes I have a one year old that I can now stay home with, but I've always known that I'm not a homemaker alone. Not to say there's anything wrong with the women who are. However those that are have and feel a sense of completion, that they are fulfilling their purpose staying at home and managing all its affairs. I on the other hand don't have that sense of fulfillment and know in my soul there is something more that I'm meant to do. Trying not to stress about though as I know in time all will be revealed. Trusting in His timing is all I can do :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Life's A Journey - Finding My Way”

Post a Comment