Jul 11, 2013

Keep Going...

,
Hope everyone's enjoyed their day today. Personally I'm winding down, getting ready for Friday and then the long awaited weekend :)

So yesterday I spoke on making sacrifices and the one that I've implemented is morning prayers. Instead of the quick 2 minute "Thank you Lord, watch over me, protect me", I'm waking up an hour to 30 minutes earlier (between 5 and 5:30 AM, just to paint a picture of the sacrifice) to pray and commit not only the day, but my entire life and future in His hands. As I just started 2 days ago, I've felt the effects of less sleep. But I'm believing God for big things, so it's all worth it in the end.

Other than spending time in prayer, I started reading those books that I stated are part of my goals for the year. Never underestimate knowledge and education because it will unleash wisdom needed as you move on and forward in your purpose. It's not only brain surgeons that need to be knowledgable, but even if your purpose is a "natural" skill, there is always room to grow. Even if it's just knowing how to handle people.  

Courtesy of 1decision1day.com
Personal growth never ends. It's a life long journey. What I've learned though is that it's never about the destination, but all about the experiences you gain on the journey.

You may be tired like me, physically and emotionally; but just keep going. Your persistency will pay off.

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Keep Going...”

Post a Comment