Jun 13, 2013

He'll Make It Alright!

,
So yesterday I mentioned how I got some troubling news that had me for a minute, but then I consciously made the decision to not be moved or bothered in any way. Well today the same issue arrose and I couldn't help but be somewhat concerned. 

What I concluded after a while was that, a) God will fix this and everything work out, or b) God has something better in store, and everything will still work out.

Once I focused on the fact that, come what may, God will work it for good, I stopped worrying as much. I know it's easier said than done, but you just have to focus on the positive.

When I got home, God is so awesome, He found a way to speak to, and encourage me. While on Instagram, one of the words where, "If He's brought you this far, He'll see you through to the end" (or something to that effect).  The second was, "Until God opens another door, praise Him in the hallway".  Both these sayings spoke to my soul.  I've read these both many times before, hoever when it's a word in season, it has such a different, more impactful, lasting effect effect on you. 

I don't know what's going to happen, how it will all play out, but I have to trust that God knows what He's doing. He sees things we don't see, now things we don't know, so by His mercy and His grace, it will all work out for my good. And if He can do it for me, He can do it for you.

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace


0 comments to “He'll Make It Alright!”

Post a Comment