Apr 5, 2013

Winds of Change

,
It's Friday!! Is it me or did this week fly by? Can't complain about that :) Hope everyone's week has been fabulous. Mine has been pretty decent, with something new that I started yesterday. Me and my husband are trying out the Crest 3D whitening strips for the first time ever. Pretty exciting if I may say so myself. Last night was the first time and the experimenting continues tonight. I think it's working, hard to tell just yet. But in the name of self-improvement, I think it's worth a shot.

Self-improvement and evolvement, external and internal is a good idea. Ever think about how Madonna or John Bon Jovi have managed to stay relevant since the 80's? They kept evolving and developed and improved their artistry. Even stagnant water is considered dead water, which tells me I need to keep up with the winds of change.

I read somewhere that change is  inevitable, however progress is optional. Choose to improve yourself, invest in YOU. It doesn't have to be cosmetic or external (as was the case with Bon Jovi's big curly 80's hair), it can be and in most cases ought to be internal. Take technology as an example. If you're still stubborn in your ways and refuse to get on board with for instance Skype or FaceTime, you are being left behind. Nowadays companies even conduct interviews over Skype.

Technology aside, my point is that you shouldn't be afraid to try new things, even if it involves some financial investment. Give it a try, and if it doesn't rock your boat, at least you tried. You can then try something else and who knows, it could be that one thing you wonder how you ever lived without :)

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Winds of Change”

Post a Comment