Feb 5, 2013

Not tech savvy :(

,
I've just spent the last 3 hours or so really trying to figure out how to learn html coding and it was seriously giving me a headache.  I wanted to jazz up the site but ended up just tweaking the options available within Blogger.  I had to admit that some things I simply can't do. Harder than you'd think because I'm a firm believer that I can do ANYTHING if I put my mind to it. But I figured who really wants to be a 'jack of all trades and master of none' anyway, lol.

I'm learning to look at the bright side of things, or try to find something positive in a negative situation.  It could simply be my way of consoling myself, as I try to remain the optimist that I am.  But then again it's supposed to be a good practice according to the law of attraction. Fingers crossed :)

Today is Trayvon Martin's birthday.  He would've been 18 years old today.  For those who don't know (hardly anyone I'd guess), Trayvon is the young boy who was tragically killed in Florida. Feel free to Google the details.  His death reminds me how fragile life is and that we're not promised tomorrow.  So I'd like to encourage everyone to make the most out of each and every day. Be adventurous, learn something new, do SOMETHING. It could be learning how to read and write html/ccs coding or simply perfecting moms lasagna recipe (I'll choose the latter, lol). 

On that note, have a splendid day folks!


0 comments to “Not tech savvy :(”

Post a Comment